Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHRISTMAS DANCE RECITAL

Breeley goes to dance practice every week, but her favorite part is the performances. She is so fun to watch and she loves to get all dolled up. The boy that Breeley has a little crush on was going to be at the recital, as I was curling her hair getting her ready for the recital she was telling me how beautiful she looked and how this boy was going to think she was "hot". She did look adorable, but I'm a little nervous that she's this boy crazy at this age!!! I think Steve and I are in trouble.

Breeley is the second over from the right.

Breeley and her good friend, Jade.

6 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

What a cutie! Boy crazy huh? Great...the many things I get to look forward to with my girls. :)

Jennifer said...

She is a doll! Boy crazy! I remember a certain someone being boy crazy, too.

Paula and Zach said...

Breeley is such a cute dancer and so much fun to watch! I think it's hilarious that she's boy crazy!

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

jen,
Are you talking about you? :-)

Anonymous said...

yes, I would have to say that BOTH Bridgit & Jen were completely BOY CRAZY!!! Ha! Thanks for putting up the pictures and updating your blog BJ...fun!...Gina

Juli said...

That is a cute picture, you'll have to e-mail me a copy!
from Jeneil (I'm at my sisters I'm a loser and don't have my own blog :) from- Jeneil

Background