Monday, November 17, 2008

Football Fun!!!

This was Chase's second year to play little league football. He really loves to play, but the practices get a little old. He plays wide receiver and does a great job of blocking the defense. His team had a great season and they, with one other team from North Summit, were the first little league teams from our school to make it to the playoffs.
Steve takes stats for the team. He loves it and Chase loves having him on the sidelines.
My baby boy is growing up and it makes me so sad. As you can see, he is #6. Steve was #66, so I love that their numbers are so close.

2 comments:

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

Oh what a cutie!!! I thought Steve was the coach?! Anyways, Chase is just adorable and I was sad that I didn't get to see him play. :(

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how big he is. It is crazy. I remember when he was just a baby...ahhhhh!

Background