Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE-BUG!

My baby boy turned 10 on November 4th. I'm not quite sure how that happened because it seems like I just barely had him. I can't believe he's reached double digits. Since it's his birthday, it's only fair that I tell you how wonderful he is. Chase is just a genuinely good boy. He always tries to do the right thing and has a testimony that is growing and growing. He is extremely smart and can figure almost anything out. He is in 4th grade but is reading at like a 7th grade level. He's a good friend and truly cares about other people and their feelings. He worries about everything, I don't know where he got that from (ha,ha). I am just extremely proud to be his mom and I love him to pieces. Happy Birthday Buddy!

Chase loves to fish, so he wanted to have a fishing party this year. I was able to use pictures of him fishing at Marsh Lake this summer on his signs. He loved that. By the way, this picture was taken the next morning because I forgot to get this picture. I try to take one every year with the sign that has their age on it-yes, I'm a dork, but what do you do?

Chase with his fishing cake. This was a really fun cake to make. Isn't he a cutie pie?

Chase chose to celebrate his birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's. We had a great time. We got home a lot later than we wanted to, but it was his birthday, right?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You made that cake? Wow, I'm impressed. It looks really cute!!

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

Cute pictures, I was so mad that I had to miss it! I agree with you that he is the sweetest little thing, he totally proved that on Halloween, but yet he proves it everyday!!

!~PADGETTS~! said...

Oh your family is adorable and your kids are growing so fast !~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE !~ Hope all is well .

Anonymous said...

nice cake bird

Background