Sunday, May 3, 2009

Classroom Easter Parties

I am so grateful that I can be a stay-at-home mom. I absolutely love it because it allows me to be involved with my kids at home and at school. I love going to help at school. It's so fun to get to know the different kids and their personalities. I was able to help with both of my kids Easter parties this year.

Breeley having her kindergarten snack. I made these little nests out of crumb doughnuts and Robins Egg candies. They turned out really cute if I do say so myself.

The kids got to do different stations. This one was bunny bowling. They were pretty good at knocking the bunnies down.
Chase enjoying his treat too.
The kids got to spray silly string at this station, oh my heck, what a mess!!! They sure had fun though. The clean up, not so fun.

We were short a parent in Chase's class so Taylor agreed to come and help. Thanks, Tay!

No comments:

Background