Sunday, May 3, 2009

Traditions

So there are some things that I've realized in my life up to this point. One of those things is that traditions in a family are extremely important. I've realized that traditions are the glue that holds a family together and keeps everyone close. I am so grateful to have a mom that has created these traditions in our family. My family is so important to me. I love all of them so much and I am so grateful for each one of them.

Easter is full of tradition in my family. It starts out with the Easter Egg hunt at John's Park. We then go to my mom's house. She has an Easter Egg hunt for the kids and then a treasure hunt for them. She doesn't leave the adult kids out. We get to have an Easter Egg hunt with just us. The eggs have money in them. My parents are extremely generous. All of us are very competitive, so it's always fun to see who gets the most money. Gina may even tell you that I tackled her for an egg, all I can say is that I'm pleading the 5th, but it was so worth it.













3 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

I loved reading your blog, its so much fun :) Your family is so cute... I was reading about your disneyland trip and saw that your kids liked the tower of terror, funny story my husband is scared of that ride lol...

Gina Moore said...

Umm...it's true! Bridgit TACKLED me for an egg!!! LOL It was more like wrestling for it though... :-) Bridgit, I love this post and you are sooo right! The traditions that mom has created in our family are the absolute BEST! Our family is the best! We had so much fun that weekend and I look forward to seeing you all in two weeks! Love ya Sis!

Gina Moore said...

BJ, You REALLY need to update your blog! Your last post was in May...it's now August!!! What's up with that?!? ;-)

Background