Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School, Yuck!

Our kids started school again. Chase is in the 4th grade and is way too smart for his own britches. Breeley just started kindergarten and she loves every single minute of it. She has been counting it down all summer, I've been dreading it. They are both really enjoying being back in school. I'm sad because I really love having my kids home for the summer. It was hard to see Breeley go to school, she is such a good little helper for me. I miss her a ton when she's gone. It's been nice having Chase with her to help her though, that brings me a lot of peace. Breeley always comes running off the bus and she and Keaton meet about halfway across the lawn and give each other a great big hug. It's so sweet. He misses having her around. I guess this is life, change! I'm not very good with that, but I'd better get used to it. There's apparently nothing I can do about it-dang it.

Chase's First Day of 4th Grade


Chase & Breeley walking to the bus stop on Breeley's First Day of Kindergarten.


Breeley's First Day of Kindergarten

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am not looking forward to those days.

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

I think that is so cute that they run to each other when Breeley gets off the bus. I have pretty cute nieces and nephews I must say!! Now where are the pictures??? :)

bowcutt said...

Hey, I am so glad you are blogging! I would love to have other friends blogs. So if you have any let me know! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up!

Jennifer said...

So.....what else is happening? I keep checking everyday diligently and nothing. Come on, Booge

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you put some pictures up. Breeley looks so happy to be going to school and I love her Hannah Montana backpack.

Background