Sunday, September 14, 2008

Zach & Paula's Wedding

I thought I'd post a few pictures of Zach and Paula's wedding since I had not started my blog then. Zach and Paula were married on August 1st. It was a really fun day. We are so glad to have Paula in our family. She and Zach make such a great couple. My kids are so glad that Paula is "officially" their aunt now. We couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law. We all feel really grateful that Zach found her, with my help, might I add. Welcome to the family, Paula!!!

Rustyn, Keaton, and Chase waiting for the ceremony to start.

The Flower Girls: Kamryn, Breeley, Taylor, and Kaylie

Taylor, Kamryn, and Breeley: Very bored waiting for the ceremony to start.

My little sweethearts!!!

Zach & Paula-They are the cutest couple.

Here's my handsome little Keaton, isn't he cute?

Chase & Breeley waiting for the ceremony to start.


Chase & Rustyn got to take the gifts. They thought it was great fun.

Me and my boys at the end of the reception. Keaton's not quite tucked in anymore. I got a little, well, a lot fried at the ceremony, it was pretty hot.


Breeley was a flower girl. She looked darling and did a wonderful job. Taylor, Kamryn, and Kaylie were also flower girls. This picture was taken during the ceremony.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute!! Your kids and nieces and nephews are seriously so stinking cute.

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

You have some great pictures from the wedding. I didn't take too many so I will have to get some from ya. I very much agree that they make a great couple!!!

Unknown said...

That's such a cute wedding ceremony. Italian theme suggested by my friend for my sister's wedding is liked by all of us. Decorations and favors will be ordered from renowned places. Catering supplies and bakers are easily available at LA venue with numerable tasty wines also. Excited to see the stunning bride in her expensive wedding attire.

Background