Sunday, September 14, 2008

Summer Fun & Recent Updates

OK, so this post is going to be really confusing because the pictures are all mixed up and I'm not smart enough to figure out how to move them around-sorry!!! Good luck following along.

Steve & I have been eyeing some playground equipment that we really wanted for about a year. It was a little out of our price range. It finally went on sale for Labor Day so we went and snatched it up. We put it together inbetween rain storms. We love it and so do the kids, as you can see by Bree's face.

Chase & Breeley trying out the new slide.

Breeley had a little accident, she fell off of our bar stool right onto her face on our wood floor. She looked like she'd been in a fight, her poor little face was pretty swollen. She came out of it with this fat lip and a sprained jaw. Happy to report she's doing fine now.

Sorry, these are a little gross, but you can see just how hard she hit.



Chase fishing at Marsh Lake. He gutted his first fish. He was really afraid to do it, but he finally got up the courage on the last fish and then was mad that he hadn't done more.

Breeley was probably the most successful with her Scooby Doo fishing pole. It never fails us.

The proud fishermen.

Our family at Marsh Lake.

Keaton trying out the monkey bars on our new playset.

The annual Dallin family reunion at Bear Lake. It's always lots of fun and very relaxing.

Playing in the sand. Steve's seriously a really good sand artist. He always makes cool animals in the sand. He has a little-known talent there.

Keaton's personal lake.

Chase & Breeley swimming in a little cleaner water after a day at the lake.

Keaton's catch at Marsh Lake.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay!! Pictures!!! They are so cute. That is awesome that you got that swingset. Your kids look like they are really enjoying it.

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

HA HA HA!!! Your pictures are so cute!! I love the one with Keaton in his own little lake. How cute is that!! And wow, Breeley really did get banged up, didn't she? And Chase, he's just a handsome little guy!!!:)

Allyson said...

Hi,

You don't know me...but I found your blog through Aliza's--she is my sister-in-law. This is bizarre, but is your father-in-law Terry? If so, Steve is my first cousin (my dad is Terry's brother Roger) I think it's weird that I randomly find my first cousins through the blogging world. FUN! Anyway, you have a darling family--and you can find the virtual me at kevinandally.blogspot.com Have a great day!! Maybe I could finally meet you at a Christmas party or something.:)

Terri said...

Cute blog. You have darling kids. Even though we live in the same town, it's still fun the see what's going on with you guys.

Maclaine & Sara said...

Yay Bridgit! I am glad you have a blog--ours is private so if you want, send me your e-mail address and I will add you. Your kids are so cute! During the Primary practice today, Chase walked by Breeley and they gave each other high-fives. You can tell they are best buds! :)

Maclaine & Sara said...

Oops, it might help if I leave my e-mail address: h_SaraMae@yahoo.com

BattFam said...

Hey Bird Sh*t!! Ha ha. What have you been up too. I am glad to see that you have a blog. I will check it often so you better keep it updated.

Des Batt

Background