Sunday, February 15, 2009

BOWLING

Bowling fun with the Moore Family...


We are crazy sometimes, but we always have fun together. I feel very blessed to have the family that I do. I love you guys!

Zach & Paula
I love this picture, mostly because you can hardly ever get Zach smiling in a picture. Way to cheese it, Zach!

Steve, Breeley, Keaton, & Chase

Steve & Bridgit

Ed & Gina

Laci, Madison, & Brent
Sorry Kaylie, I don't know where you were in this picture.

My dad, Madison, & Laci

Gina, Breeley, & Ed
Thanks for helping all the kids, Ed!

Keaton

Chase-look at that form.

3 comments:

Paula and Zach said...

Bowling was a BLAST! I'm so glad you always take pictures, even if I look like a cheese ball! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree...I'm so happy that you keep up with the photos and then post them so that we can all enjoy! That was a really FUN day!! ;-) I love my family too!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute! Gina's man is very handsome. They are a cute couple.

Background