Thursday, February 5, 2009

CHRISTMAS

I know, I know, I'm not so good at posting, I'm always a little (or a lot) behind. Here are a few of the pictures from Christmas this year...

Christmas Eve
We always take a family photo in front of the tree. It usually takes several tries before we get it right. Steve sets the timer on the camera and then quickly jumps into the photo. It's kind of a fun tradition. This is all of us in our new Christmas jammies. It's a long standing tradition in my family to get jammies on Christmas Eve.

Keaton on Christmas morning. He got a train table, a train set, and dinosaurs. Keaton loves dinosaurs, as you can tell by his jammies.

Chase loves to play the Nintendo. We have every Nintendo that was ever made, this is actually because of Steve. He loves it too. Chase got a new Nintendo DS with all the accessories, a kit to make a snow fort, a snowball thrower, and a new sled.

Breeley got her High School Musical Tent and this cute doll crib with a new doll. The mobile even plays music. It's so cute. She also got a Hannah Montana karaoke machine. It was a hit.

I love this picture of my kids on Chase's sled. Keaton is just like me, he has a major sweet tooth. You can see that the first thing he did was dive into the candy from his stocking.

2 comments:

Paula and Zach said...

Your family is so cute! Christmas is so fun! I'll have to start the Pajama tradition next year! ;)

Maclaine & Sara said...

Santa brought the same crib for my girls. :) Cute pictures, it looks like you had a great holiday.

Background