Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jr. Jazz Stars

Chase and Breeley both played Jr. Jazz this year. It has been really fun to watch them. I get a little too involved, I can't help it. I'm kind of competitive. It's all about having fun though, right?

Breeley passing the ball.

My dribbling all star. There were only two girls on the team and they both handled the ball really well. A girl's gotta hold her own-Breeley definately does.
Breeley's little, but she doesn't lack in speed. She is very fast and would take anyone on in a race.
I love that Breeley isn't afraid to get in there and play ball. I was so proud of her.

Steve coached Chase's team this year. Chase loves having him coach and Steve likes it too. Chase is on the far left.
Chase is also really fast. Somebody asked me the other day where my kids get their speed. I know one thing, it's not from me. My short legs didn't help much in that department, but they are fast.

Chase doing a little defense. It's been fun to see how much he has progressed this year, he is really starting to get the game.

Chase played point guard, he did really well in this position. He has really learned to control the ball. It's fun to see how much they learn each year. I'm proud of him too.

2 comments:

Paula and Zach said...

Zach and I really enjoyed watching Chase and Breeley play basketball. Can't wait until next year! Let us know when Chase starts Wrestling!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Makell LOVES basketball! We are excited to watch her play Jr. Jazz when she gets older. Looks like you have some athletes in your family.

Background